Monday 13 May 2013

Quick cakes!

A couple of weeks ago, a student of ours was called back home immediately for her awaiting position at a research company, she only had three days to organise flights, pack her bags, clean her flat and do all those things you have to do when leaving a country, I repeat three days! Within those three days I received a phone call "Sarah! can you please make two cakes for a leaving morning tea for the department? " No worries mate! On top of the 150 cupcakes I was already making I managed to bake and decorate two cakes as well. A very busy weekend indeed! The entire department pulled a wonderful morning tea together. Someone bought cupcakes, another cheese, crackers and dips. I wish we could have this every morning. It was sad to see someone leave after four years of being in the department, but these photos are something special to remember her. 
These are the end results: Cupcake blog coming up next!




No comments:

Post a Comment